Everyone can enjoy eating away from home, but it isn’t as fun when you must eat out if the oven doesn’t work or the cooktop has burners that don’t work properly.
Cooktops, ranges and ovens can be major purchases, and replacing them can be not only expensive, but disruptive compared to repairing. Call us. We will diagnose what is wrong with it and tell you what it will cost to get it up and running. It may make more sense to get it repaired and may save you considerable money over replacing it.
You should be certain.
Call your gas provider if you smell gas when the appliance is not and has not recently been used.
Before you call to schedule your gas oven, range or cooktop repair, it is helpful if you check the following:
- What brand is it? (e.g., Whirlpool, GE, Frigidaire)
- Try to locate the model and serial numbers tag (often visible when you pull out the storage drawer or open the oven’s door)
- If it has an electric display, does it still work?
- Does it work on broil but not on bake? Bake but not broil?
- Is it taking a really long time for the oven to heat?
- Do you hear clicking, but the burners or oven won’t ignite?
- Are the flames as high or low as you set them to be?